What Caused Your LED Screen on Fire ?
First, the power cord: the quality of the wires on the market is neat and uneven. Many of the wire spools are copper-clad aluminum, and the surface looks like a copper wire. In practice, it is an aluminum alloy wire; this kind of wire is generally used for temporary use, and basically cannot be used. On the right track product. There are also questions about the copper quality of the copper wire, the question about the insulation layer, and the question about the size of the wire (generally required to be equipped with more than 1.2 times the maximum power of the display). These questions only need to ignore one of these questions, and hidden dangers will be buried. The present brings great disaster;
Second, power supply: use poor-quality power supply, or limit the use of extra power to the power supply, causing the power supply to temporarily overload the task (normally only 70% of the extra power of the power supply can be used), and then the power cord terminal is inferior and ineffective. To be sure, these can be the reasons for inducing vigilance;
Third, PCB board: its own material is inferior, the copper coating is too thin, the plan is unreasonable, and the poor process leads to burrs on the copper wire and other scenes will cause a short circuit, which becomes the source of the fire alarm;
Fourth, the cooling system. LED large screens work at high temperatures, and heat dissipation issues become the first to be addressed. If the cooling air duct plan is unreasonable, it is easy to cause dust to collect on the fan spindle, power supply and main board, resulting in poor heat dissipation, short circuit of electronic components, and fan jam, which may cause vigilance. Next, let us understand the various heat dissipation of LED:
1. The fan is used to dissipate heat. A long-life and high-efficiency fan is used inside the lamp housing to enhance heat dissipation. This is a common method with low cost and good effect;
2. Use aluminum fins, which is the most common way to dissipate heat. Use aluminum fins as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area;
3. Aerodynamics uses the shape of the lamp housing to create convective air, which is the lowest cost method of enhancing heat dissipation;
4. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment, the surface of the lamp housing is treated with radiation heat dissipation. The simpler is to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp housing by radiation;
5. Integration of heat conduction and heat dissipation-the use of high thermal conductivity ceramics, the purpose of lamp housing heat dissipation is to reduce the working temperature of the LED high-definition display chip, because the expansion coefficient of the LED chip is very different from the expansion coefficient of our usual metal heat conduction and heat dissipation materials. The LED chip cannot be directly soldered to avoid high and low temperature thermal stress from damaging the LED large screen chip;
6. Heat pipe heat dissipation, using heat pipe technology to conduct heat from the LED large screen chip to the shell heat sink fins;
7. Thermally conductive plastic shell is filled with thermally conductive material during injection molding of the plastic shell to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.